You can save a lot of time and money, not to mention trouble, by engaging the services of a good company secretarial service.
The Company Secretarial Services division of JHamel & Co provides secretarial services to all legal entities in relation to the requirements of the Companies Act (No. 71 of 2008) and Close Corporations Act, 1984 (Act No. 69 of 1984) as administered by the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC).
Our experienced professionals take care of all aspects of your company secretarial work so that you can remain safe in the knowledge that you remain compliant and your affairs remain in order.
Services we provide include:
- Registration / deregistration of companies and close corporations (CCs)
- changing directors of companies and members of CCs
- company and CC conversions
- changing company and CC names
- submission of company annual duty and annual returns to CIPC
- making changes to Memorandum and Articles of Association
- preparing documents to effect share transfers and allotment of shares
- taking care of the routine maintenance of statutory registers.
- change of financial year-ends
- registration of defensive names
- Appointment and resignation of auditors of companies
- Appointment and resignation as accounting officers of CC’s
- Change of registered address of companies and CC’s
- Company Trademark registrations
- Proatia Manuals
- Monthly payroll
- COIDA Registration & submissions
- PAYE / UIF & SDL Registration
- VAT Registrations
- Income Tax Registrations
- BEE EME Certificates and Avadavats
- Tax Clearance Certificates